Tuesday, January 20, 2009

your eyelids close when you're around me

I check my horoscope on almost a daily basis because I like to read it and try to garner some insight. Oh silly human impulse to have control in life, why must you resort to such teeny-bopper solutions in my case? Here is what it said today:

It's challenging for you to admit it when something isn't working, yet pride will only get in the way of your success now. Other people have come into your life and are eager to help you along your path. But if you appear too self-sufficient, then there's no place to make a meaningful connection. Although you may be uncomfortable, sharing your vulnerabilities may be the best thing you can do.


Blue | Trimble, OH. Another from the first shoot.

2 comments:

Luanne Dietz said...

YAY for blog updates!!! I love you and your photography ;)

dusitn said...

me gusta