Thursday, April 3, 2008

update


[fiona lazily taking a stand by planting herself in front of my only exit from steve and carly's apartment. ]
---
because i just spent like an hour and a half updating my links list, i wanted to make a post telling you to look at it. blogger needs to whip up some drag and drop function so that my need to alphabetize isn't such a drag to execute, yo.

its basically a list of sites i visit on a regular basis for inspiration/procrastination on my own work. it will be very helpful to me until i give into brett "how do you live life without google reader?" roegiers's peer pressure over getting an rss reader. maybe it will be helpful to you too.

also, if i haven't told you yet, and i probably have because its something i'm very excited about, i was accepted into ohio university's graduate visual communication program. go bobcats.

1 comment:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

Congratulations on Ohio (I don't use the rss either, takes away the fun (wastes less time)).