Thursday, April 10, 2008

calma gatinha


the girl who taught me great cuss words in portuguese and how to mandar o mundo para a merda flew through miami a couple weeks ago on her way from reno, nv back to brasil. i had to make it back home to spend time with a menina.

jenifer, lianette and i felt unstoppable when we all lived and breathed together in rio. it was an amazing reunion and exactly what i needed after a winter that kicked my ass.

it was still too chilly to really hang out on the beach, but wearing flip flops for four days straight was liberating.

sight seeing on sobe. random snaps.


most delicious sushi dinner ever.






needless to say, i was pretty bummed about having to go back home to ohio. thanks to my wonderful mom, i was flying standby on american airlines and was lucky enough to get bumped up to first class on my flight to chicago.

flight home photos.


1 comment:

Tim Hussin said...

I'm jealous. Rio totally beats nowhere, Texas.