Friday, October 12, 2007

cliff


i just got back from barnstorm and find myself mega inspired. the newsroom welcomed me back by giving a halfway sincere nod and assigning a weather feature. i know the stories are out here in gloomy lima.

the mornings since i came back have been heavy and cold, only to be followed up with really beautiful and golden afternoons. it surprises me everytime because when you wake up to nothing, it's hard to remember the existence of something.

i'm rambling, but basically i met clifford a few days ago and hopefully him and his wifey amy will be hanging out with me more often in the weeks to come.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a super swell picture Andrea. So how is Lima? And how are you?

andreita said...

yenny! lima is cool. i'm doing all sorts of stuff and there's tons of spazzy anecdotes about how i just don't really fit into the midwest to tell. its getting colder and i'm staring to look like a hobo with my broken mittens and layers of mismatching clothes. but its definitely an experience! how are you faring in michigan, worldly girl?

Tim Hussin said...

This photo is really nice. Are you going to work on a story out of it? p.s. Gville photo collective misses you

Tim Hussin said...

a.k.a. me and jeremiah

Jeremiah Wilson said...

what tim said

Jenny said...

I'm loving the life! Gets a little lonely sometimes, but overall, swellness.