Thursday, October 18, 2007

buckeye blowout

Last weekend was spent waking up way too early to make a trip to Columbus and the wide world of sports. On my journey through this perpetually unfamiliar territory, I shivered from the cold and sweat from the heat, whistled "We are the boys from Old Florida" song in Ohio Stadium, witnessed my very first Script Ohio and rediscovered my appreciation for college football media lunches. Mmm. Free Oreo McFlurries.




The game, as expected by everyone but me apparently, was a blow out. 45 to 3. Knowing I already had plays that the paper would be happy with and no imminent deadline, I walked around the Horseshoe and took photos for fun. Check the set.


3 comments:

Fotorican said...

Good stuff AM.

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

That sousaphone shout is nice. Gorgeous colors.

dusitn said...

that reflection picture is sick!