Monday, February 4, 2008

alison


(c) jack radcliffe

"My photographs of Alison, because of the nature of our relationship, are very much a father-daughter collaboration-Alison permitting me access to private moments of our life, which might, under different circumstances, be off-limits to a parent.
"

this is a beautiful set of photos of a daughter taken by her father. definitely rethinking the photographs i'm taking of my family. most positively rethinking my use of flash. damn brah, that's some fly [in a subtle way] strobe usage.

[via taylor]

1 comment:

Tim Hussin said...

That's amazing. I can't imagine a daughter letting her father that much access to her life. It must've built a great relationship between them. I always use photography as an excuse to meet people and spend time with them that I wouldn't normally, but I never thought of using it with friends and family to shred off that extra layer of proverbial skin.