Thursday, March 29, 2007

weathered

A series of the silly things while on the perpetual hunt for the 3b weather feature:
With the clouds looking lovely, I kept heading to the different beaches for a while.
That littlekid/nicelight thing is an easy trap to fall into. I'm trying to nudge myself in other directions now. But still haven't pushed myself as much as I could. The Broward/Palm Beach area's span is daunting.


Tater town fruit stand, Ft. Lauderdale.

Bar-b-que Ranch in Davie.

Historic Garfield Courts in Hollywood.

Urban planning excuses aside, I think a more serious problem is not giving myself enough time at these places. It's no secret that the relationship between me and time is severely strained [e.g. can't seem to factor it in to my logic].

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks Andrea! And yaay for lovely clouds and kids and who cares if its an easy trap cause damn you do it well!

Morgan said...

love the second from the top, and love ya too girlie!